Lighting & Design Showroom

Angerstein’s is a family owned and operated business that opened in 1924 when Albert H. Angerstein, Sr. purchased a small coal and feed company located in Wilmington, Delaware. Shortly thereafter, his son, Albert H. Angerstein, Jr. joined the company and added hardware and building materials to their product offerings. In 1963, Mr. Angerstein’s son-in-law, Bruce W. Greene, joined the family business. Today, Angerstein family members all work hard to ensure that each customer’s satisfaction will keep us in business for another 80 years.

Angerstein's Building Supply and Design Center